[bugreport] ipad Version 4.5.1 multiple vaults

Options
telephoneman
telephoneman
Community Member

Hi all, i am using one password on ipad with an existing vault synced via iCloud. I tried several times to add a second vault loaded and synced by Dropbox. Actually what happened is that the sync method of the primary vault was changed to Dropbox and no second vault has been added. I canceled immediate the app and did not waited for any sync progress to avoid messing up my items. On iPhone it works fine. What's going on here?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @telephoneman,

I'm so sorry to hear you're having trouble here. Adding a vault should not have any effect on your existing sync settings. To view your existing sync settings for your primary vault, tap on sync (while viewing the vault) and tap 'Sync Service'. This will tell you how you are currently syncing. You can change this by selecting the 'Disable Sync' option.

Please ensure that you are adding a vault via the Settings > Vaults > Add Vault > Sync with Dropbox. Select your secondary keychain when prompted.

I hope this helps, but if you're still seeing odd behaviour, please let me know!

• telephoneman
    telephoneman
    Community Member
    Options

The primary one is now on Dropbox - but this was iCloud before. I am sure I added a second vault to sync with Dropbox. I even selected the folder where the vault is stored on Dropbox. But instead having a second one the primary one was configured to Dropbox now.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @telephoneman‌,

That sounds strange to me. We'll need to take a closer look at your system here to determine where things are getting tangled up. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• telephoneman
    telephoneman
    Community Member
    Options

Ok done - I did it again. It's not working - again the settings of Existing Container switched from iCloud to Dropbox. I resetted one password and restored from iCloud (report was done before reset). On iPhone with same container it's fine

• telephoneman
    telephoneman
    Community Member
    Options

Maybe one more hint - the Dropbox container is also sync with 1 password reader for android (current Production Version) and on windows with 1password 4 Beta

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @telephoneman‌,

Thanks for the additional information! Also, did you send a diagnostics report like Megan mentioned?

• telephoneman
    telephoneman
    Community Member
    Options

@JasperP - Yes I've emailed it. But Oh, I've used the default email address which iOS used. I will forward it again

• Jasper
    Options

Awesome! Someone from our support team will be in touch via email as soon as they're able to.

This discussion has been closed.