Licence for Legacy versions

Options
rkanaga
rkanaga
Community Member

Hi, I have an iMac running Mavericks, a Mac Pro running Lion, and the family have several iPhones and iPads all running IOS 7

I have downloaded the legacy 1Password 3.8 to start with on the Mac Pro and am about to start entering data. I have bought the IOS app in one of the iPhones. I am planning to link everything via dropbox. I presume that this will work ok as long as all the devices are logged in to the same Dropbox account?

Also I need to buy the latest version for the iMac. If I buy it through the App store will it give me a licence that I can then enter into the legacy version that I have already downloaded to the Mac Pro? (I want to buy the latest version via the App store so that if I update the Mac Pro to a later machine then I can run 1Password 4 on all the desktop machines and enable iCloud syncing, which won't be possible if I buy via the Agile Bits website)

Thanks

Robin

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @rkanaga,

Simply purchase 1Password 4 for Mac, then email us and we can hook you up with a version 3 license: support@agilebits.com

If you purchase from the AgileBits store, simply include the email address you made the purchase with.

If you purchase from the Mac App Store, send us a copy of your receipt from there.

This discussion has been closed.