Reinstalled 1Password on my IMac and it doesn't work

Options
pkclarke
pkclarke
Community Member
edited May 2014 in Mac

CANCEL PLEASE - There seems to be a problem with the install. Several apps are acting really weird. Couldn't delete this post - sorry.
Just done a nuke and pave on my 2008 iMac. I was running Mavericks and had 1Password installed beforehand. It was working fine and syncing with my laptop, iPad and iPhone. Straight after reinstalling Mavericks I went into the App Store and downloaded 1Password from my purchased Apps. When it loaded I double clicked the icon but nothing happened. The logo appeared in the dock, and the menu options, but no window opened. When I chose the window option from the menubar the lock screen appeared but without any options (create new password or already a user). I can't open or use the program. I then deleted this version and downloaded 1P4 from the agilebits site with exactly the same results. Searched the forum for possible clues but found nothing. Also add that when I go through the preferences from the menubar the sync screen is blank. Hope someone can help. Thanks
Peter Clarke

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pkclarke,

I just wanted to check in here and confirm that everything is alright. It sounds like you managed to get things sorted out ... but if you're still having difficulties, please let me know and we'll get this straightened out! :)

This discussion has been closed.