Cloud Synch null response

Options
arracer
arracer
Community Member

iCloud synch services were not working on an Apple mini (OSX 10.9.3 and 1Password 4.4) though it continues to work on other Macs (same OS).
In attempting to restart synch services (after disabling synch services and restarting both 1P and the mini), I'm am unable to get the Synch button to execute.

Steps followed:
1. Disabled synch
2. Restart Apple Mini
3. Restart 1Password and confirmed Synch Services not active.
4. Select the iCloud Synch option: I get the message "1 Password found existing data in iCloud. It will be merged with your current account".
5. Select the "Start Synching" button--> no action occurs, the dialogue box remains active, and no synch service starts.

TIA

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @arracer,

So we can look into this further, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• arracer
    arracer
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Jasper. I ran the utility and tried to send but it was blocked by multiple email accounts with " This message was blocked because its content presents a potential\n5.7.0 security issue. Please visit\n5.7.0 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6590 to review our\n5.7.0 message content and attachment content guidelines. m9si1294146obn.99 - gsmtp'

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @arracer,

Unfortunately, Google has been giving us a bit of trouble lately and refusing to send Diagnostic Reports. If you are able to send the Report in from another email account, please do so. If not, please upload the Diagnostic Report to Dropbox and include a link to the folder in your email.

I apologize for the inconvenience here, thanks for your patience!

• arracer
    arracer
    Community Member
    Options

Renaming the extension got it past the gmail filter! Hopefully that worked.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @arracer‌,

We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some details.

This discussion has been closed.