1Password 4 not recognizing Safari after OSX upgrade [resolved; configured Sophos]

Options
gcr44
gcr44
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

1Password 4
Version 4.4 (440002)
Agile Web Store

Safari: 7.0.4 (9537.76.4)
OSX: OS X 10.9.3 (13D65)

On 27.May.2014 I upgraded Safari. Since then, 1Password has been unable to log me in to any of my web sites. It consistently throws an error titled: "Cannot Fill Item in Web Browser". The message states that the browser is connected but its code signature could not be verified. The dialog also contains a button labeled: "View Troubleshooting Guide". This guide however addresses a problem with Chrome but does not say much about Safari.

How can I fix this?

Thank you

Comments

• AMCarter3
    AMCarter3
    Community Member
    Options

1P Ver 4.4 (440002) is working perfectly for me with Safari ver. 7.0.4. No issues at all.

• Jasper
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi @gcr44,

Do you by chance use Sophos antivirus software? If so, please ensure it is correctly configured.

If you don't use Sophos, we'd like to get a bit more information about your system. Please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

• gcr44
    gcr44
    Community Member
    Options

I'm back after a week of conferences. Yes, I have Sophos installed. Yes, the configuration mod worked. Problem solved. Funny this was never a problem before.

• Jasper
    Options

I'm glad to hear it's working now! Please let us know if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.