Hello

Alex161
Alex161
Community Member

Just signed up on my Windows7 PC and iPad4. I am the complete opposite of a Geek, but trying to learn a little more and ensure privacy with my passwords. Now I need to learn how to make this 1Password work efficiently for me.
Located in the West Midlands near Birmingham and retired.
Malcolm

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, Malcolm! There is never a bad time to increase your security, and 1Password is definitely a great way to do that. :)

If you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask. We are always here to help!

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

A very good place to start is here: learn2.agilebits.com/. Go to the 1Password for Windows category and 1Password for iOS category and have a look through the various links.

Stephen

• Alex161
    Alex161
    Community Member

Thanks Stephen, am presently trying to sync the !p on both iPad and WindowsPC, but obviously not doing it correctly yet. I am a bit of a slow learner with software, as well as the iPad, but determined to get there eventually.

I made several entries on the iPad yesterday and put a few on the PC, although was a little dissapointed that the format is not the same, which could have made things easier. A fair amout of information tends to be written as if the reader is knowledgable, rather than someone like me, who is a bit of a dork! Videos always help, but not yet found.

Will keep trying

Alex

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

If you have problems it's best to post on the relevant forum here: 1Password for iOS or 1Password for Windows. This forum is really for more general topics. If you post on either of those other forums you'll find a lot of people very ready to help.

Stephen

• Alex161
    Alex161
    Community Member

Thanks again Stephen

This discussion has been closed.