issue logging in to my.digifit.com [fixed with 4.2.3 extension]

WilDieteren
WilDieteren
Community Member
edited July 2014 in Mac

L.S.,

I am having an issue logging into the my.digifit.com site. I have added the login several times, each time with the same result. Login in through 1Password does fill the password but not the username. I think something is wrong with the stored web form, but can not figure out how to correct it. Any ideas how to solve this?

Wil Dieteren

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

The usual solution to problems like this is to re-create the login manually. If you haven't tried that already try and see if it helps.

Stephen

• WilDieteren
    WilDieteren
    Community Member

Stephen,

Thank you for the suggestion, but already tried that: did not help. Any other suggestions?

Wil

• WilDieteren
    WilDieteren
    Community Member

All,

Realized that I forgot to mention to OS version: OSX 10.9.3, the 1Password version: MAS 4.4, the browser: Firefox 30beta, and the extension version: 4.2.0. As far as the browser is concerned, Chrome and Safari show the same issue. Any help?

Wil

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @WilDieteren‌

I'm sorry to hear that this site is still giving you trouble. Please click on the show webform details button and ensure that the username and password are set as they are in the image below. It looks like 1Password is incorrectly identifying which field is the username. I'll mention this to our developers, but changing the details should get this filling properly for you!

• WilDieteren
    WilDieteren
    Community Member

Megan,

Did try that already, does not help, see the screen shot attached. After manually adding the username, I am able to login. So even though it seems as if the username is filled in, it is not. As you can see in the screen shot it is gray, and clicking in the username field erases it. Did you actually succeed in logging in after you changed the web from details?

Wil

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @WilDieteren‌

I'm sorry that you're still having trouble here. I was able to fill and submit the Login as expected, however because I'm only using test data, of course the form bounces back to me with an error. It's hard to tell if it failed because of the incorrect data, or because the username portion wasn't actually filled out.

Could you please save the page's source code and email it in to our team at support@ agilebits .com so that we can investigate further? Please include a link to this discussion in your email so that we can easily connect the dots and get this quickly sorted out!

• WilDieteren
    WilDieteren
    Community Member

Megan,

I am not sure what exactly you mean by the page's source code, do you mean the URL (probably not)? Additionally, anyone can sign up to the site, I am assuming you did not do that. Not saying you should, but you (or someone from support) could sign up, and find out what is going on. I am however perfectly willing to send more info, just not sure what you need.

Wil

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @WilDieteren‌

I have passed the information on this site along to our developers, and they'll do what they can to improve 1Password's behaviour here.

• WilDieteren
    WilDieteren
    Community Member

Megan,

Thanks for all the help, will wait and hope the developers can solve the problem.

Wil

• On behalf of Megan, you're welcome. Please let us know if you have any other questions! :)

• WilDieteren
    WilDieteren
    Community Member

Megan\JasperP,

The issue has been resolved in extension version 4.2.3, so thanks for that. However..., the extension breaks login to another site, I will start a new thread.

Wil

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi Wil ( @WilDieteren ),

Thanks for letting us know the 4.2.3 extension fixed your problem. Glad to hear it!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to start a new forum topic (like you mentioned) or email us directly at support@agilebits.com -- we're here to help! Since this discussion has a happy ending I'll close it now. :)

This discussion has been closed.