Updated to ver 4.2 - Mac<->Windows syncs w/ DropBox, IOS devices won't sync

Options
bflack
bflack
Community Member

Just updated to ver 4.2 on iMac and 1.09.340 on Windows --syncs perfectly with DropBox. NO LUCK with updated IOS versions (4.5.2), with either iPhone or iPad. Have fiddled for hours, confirmed DropBox works and all devices. Any suggestions?

Comments

• bflack
    bflack
    Community Member
    Options

I spent much of today reading posts, struggling along with many others to get IOS devices to sync. Finally with success! I did so many variations and fixes, it's hard to pin point the solution. Two concepts helped: remove all 1Password files from DropBox, and create new ones from the desktop application, and then connect to two files for each device: 1Password.agilekeychain and .ws.agile.1Password.settings. Farfrom intuitive, you have to link these files from settings, both for "Vaults" and then "Syncing". Even trickier is actually selecting the 1Password.agilekeychain file when the path is displayed --that is you must actually click on it.

Yikes ... this is NOT good interface design.

• Jasper
    Options

I'm very sorry to hear that you've had such trouble getting sync set up, but glad that you were able to get this sorted out! :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.