SCRIPT: Install1PasswordAutosubmit [moved to private email]

Options
Lou Swaine
Lou Swaine
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

Can anyone help please? Safari browser extension recently updated itself to 4.2 removing the ability to auto-fill passwords. Primarily effecting 2-stage authentications such as banking. I've seen the threads stating to use the download script but am completely unable to get this working. Emails to Agile-Bits support has yielded no response.

This is a major feature that previously worked flawlessly but now makes this software incredibly frustrating. All help appreciated!

Hardware: MBP, 15" Retina.
Software: 10.9.3.
1Password version: 4.4, App Store
Browser extension: 4.2

Comments

• Lou Swaine
    Lou Swaine
    Community Member
    Options

I am having a similar problem, posted under a different thread. No longer able to auto fill details from banking sites that worked fine for over a year. the 2-stage authentication now requires manually copying and pasting from the application. Incredibly frustrating. Agile-Bits please advise or refund the software fee as this is now useless for my purposes.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi Lou,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble here. I'll need a bit more information to help get you sorted out:

• Please tell me where things are getting tangled up with this AutoSubmit Script: Is it correctly installed but still not submitting as you would like or are you having problems with the installation process itself?
    • Or, please let me know the email address that you have used to email in to support so that we can help you more directly. I took a look in our system but was unable to find any emails from the address that you have attached to your forum account.
  • Lou Swaine
    Lou Swaine
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

Thanks Megan. Your ticket Number: QUI-22821-619

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Lou,

I've responded to your email. We'll keep this conversation going directly via email so that things don't get tangled up between here and there. :)

This discussion has been closed.