Dropbox Sync content.js [moved to email]

Options
jkelker
jkelker
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

I have installed Yosemite beta on both Macs and syncing via Dropbox. content.s is synced continuously (updated about every three seconds). I've paused dropbox sync on one of the Macs to stop it.

I'm using the MAS version 4.4

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Just for reference there is a similar thread here on the beta forum. While nothing concrete has yet emerged from it, and while it doe relate to people who are running OS X 10.9.3, you might want to keep an eye on it.

Stephen

• jkelker
    jkelker
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

Oh thanks for that. I'll keep a look there too.

Also I just saw 4.4.1 MAS was available. Updated and restarted sync...same issue. Turned back off for now.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @jkelker,

So we can look into this issue further, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• jkelker
    jkelker
    Community Member
    Options

Submitted diagnostic report.

• jkelker
    jkelker
    Community Member
    Options

Seriously? I didn't discuss anything about Yosemite other than I'm running it. I think Apple knows people are running it to test it, and that developers need to know if something isn't working. I didn't post a screen shot nor did I discuss any feature other than Yosemite is running on my Mac.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @jkelker‌,

Thanks for sending in the report! Someone from our email support team will respond as soon as they're able to. :)

This discussion has been closed.