iPad Sync-decided not to merge

Options
rjmuller
rjmuller
Community Member

Today I made substantial changes to my vault on my iMac, watchtower fixes, duplicate, weak passwords, etc. After finishing I checked my iPhone and it wasn't syncing, so I enable sync, zippydoo all's fine. When I got home I tried to do the same on my iPad and I got the warning that the vaults were different (83%) and did I really want to merge? Well obviously after all the work I did on the main file I decided I just needed to overwrite the iPad vault, no option to do that. I created another vault and it grabbed everything fine. So now I have a problem, can I delete the primary vault and just use the new one, if I can't delete it what can I do b/c now the second vault won't even let the primary merge. I'm not worried about losing the few added logins on the iPad I may have. Suggestions?

Thanks, love the software!

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @rjmuller,

As long as all of the data you need is present on your Mac, just delete the app from your iPad, re-download it, and start over. You will be able to select the correct keychain for your Primary vault on setup. :)

This discussion has been closed.