Confusion between the APP Store and agile beta version [moved to email]

Options
chrisduke
chrisduke
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

I updated the app store version tonight. I also have the beta version. The beta version is syncing successfully to another mac via the iCloud. When I fired up the app store version, it gives me a login error. I noticed an old dropbox data file (which may have had a different pw). How do I get the app store version to switch to using the icloud file data? I can't login to change the prefs, and there's a second mini 1p which I can't kill (even via the activity manager force kill). btw, I'm sure the prior app store version was using the iCloud, possibly the new one changed it's priorities and pciked up the old dropbox file by default?

Chris Duke

Comments

• Jasper
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi @chrisduke,

We only recommend having one version installed at once — either the Mac App Store version or the AgileBits version (beta).

So we can help get this sorted out, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• chrisduke
    chrisduke
    Community Member
    Options

I've sent the diagnostic report

• Jasper
    edited June 2014
    Options

Thanks for sending in the report! Someone from our email support team will review the report and get back to you as soon as they're able to. :)

This discussion has been closed.