Login not showing up in 1P Mini

Options
Steve Hyde
Steve Hyde
Community Member

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here. Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.

1P recently warned me of a vulnerability alert with my online banking password. I duly changed the password and changed the details in 1P manually. I also manually updated the website URL which had changed since I first registered. Up until now, I've always typed the password manually as I could remember it. Now, I'd like to autofill the password but don't get that option, even by manually launching 1P Mini. In fact, even if I search for the entry in 1P Mini, it doesn't find it (see screenshots).

In the file 1P_Main.png, you can see the results of searching for the string commerz. There are six results, the second of which is my online banking login with the current URL.

In the file 1P_Mini.png, you can see the results of searching for the same string in 1P Mini. There are only five results and the online banking login isn't shown.

What I have noticed is that the problem entry has a different (i.e. non keyhole) icon but I don't understand what that means or where it comes from. I've tried searching the knowledge base but to no avail.

If anyone can help me here I'd be very grateful.

Steve

Comments

• Jasper
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi Steve,

Could you please open the main app, edit that login, and ensure that display is set to Always:

Please let me know if that helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.