1Password encountered an error opening the vault you selected [moved to email]

Options
asl8er
asl8er
Community Member
edited June 2014 in iOS

Error I get on attempting to sync on iPad Air, with new version of 1Password 4.5.2.

Looks like it chooses the correct Vault keychain from my Dropbox, but then I get:
"Vault Error 1Password encountered an error opening the vault you selected on Dropbox. Got It. "

Help!

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @asl8er,

Do you sync your data to other platforms? Mac?

Is all of your 1Password data currently present on your iPad or another device?

Thanks in advance for the additional information!

• asl8er
    asl8er
    Community Member
    Options

I sync my data to Dropbox from my Windows 7 laptop. Works perfectly, updates fine, no problem.
    The 1Password data is (or was anyway) currently present on my iPad, as well as my Windows laptop (and of course replicated in Dropbox too).

Thanks for your response... Can't wait to hear how to get this working. I'm going to be travelling next week and need the most current data on my iPad!

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @asl8er,

So we can get a bit more diagnostic information, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your iPad, along with a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• asl8er
    asl8er
    Community Member
    Options

I just now sent the diagnostics report from my iPad. Thanks for your assistance!!!

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2014
    Options

Thank you @asl8er‌! We will handle this via email now...

• asl8er
    asl8er
    Community Member
    Options

Great, thanks. Just sent a Windows Diag report too per your request...

• Jasper
    Options

Thanks! We'll continue working with you via email until this is resolved. :)

This discussion has been closed.