License is registered only on 1 machine [moved to email]

Options
hiro884
hiro884
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

Hi,

I upgraded 1password 3 license to a family pack license of 1password 4.
I have two MacBooks. The license link in the email from agilebits worked without any problem on one of my mac, but on the other Mac, the link does not work at all.
So I clicked the "this guide" link and downloaded my license file from website.
However my 1password 4 does not accept it at all. I tried :

• To drag & drop my license file to 1password 4 license window
  • Tried to open my license file from the same window by clicking a button and select the file.
  • Uninstalled 1password 3 & 4 and re-installed 1password 4
  • Copied my license file to ~/Library/Application Support/1Password 4/License. (I did not find "License" folder in there, so I created one.)

After trying all of above, my 1password 4 is still "Trial Version".
Does anyone know the solution for this?

Besides, My MacBook Pro has 2 storages (SSD and HDD). OSX is installed to my primary drive (SSD) and my home folder is in the secondary drive (HDD). I never met any issue by doing so, but it might be a reason...

Thank you

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @hiro884,

Sorry to hear about the trouble! So we can look into this further, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• hiro884
    hiro884
    Community Member
    Options

Hi JasperP,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the late reply.
    I just sent my diagnostics report by email.

Thank you

• Jasper
    Options

Thanks for sending in the report! Someone from our email support team will review the report and respond as soon as they're able to. :)

This discussion has been closed.