Feature Request: Easy Access to Lock Now

Options
khad
khad
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Future Enhancements for 1Password.

Comments

• JasonN
    JasonN
    Community Member
    Options

I think 1Password is just a fantastic piece of software. At this point in time, I'd only have one small criticism. On the desktop edition, there is a lock button that can be clicked at anytime.

Wouldn't it be cool to have this on iOS too so that it could be quickly locked? I know you can set it to lock when the application closes or after a set period but having a lock button accessible on the menu somewhere would be a nice addition.

Regards

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JasonN‌,

Thanks for asking about this. I split your post from that other thread and move it to the iOS category since it was a feature request specific to iOS, and I wanted to make sure you got the attention you deserve. :)

Right now it is possible to manually lock 1Password for iOS by tapping Settings > Security > Lock Now, but I'll let the developers know you'd like to see this more easily accessible.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

• Rabbit32
    Rabbit32
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, the iOS apps need a way to lock your vault(s) with a single tap. I'm considering moving from mSecure to 1Password, and mSecure's 1-tap lock feature is something I use several times a day!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback!

This discussion has been closed.