1Password (AppStore version 4.4.1) modifying data at will!!

Options
gryphonent
gryphonent
Community Member

I just encountered a serious problem with 1Password. Been using the app since version 1 and never had before, so I guess it was about time. Here’s the thing: I use Dropbox for syncing with my iPhone and iPad. The main version though that’s mostly used resides on my Macbook Air running OS X 10.9.3. Here’s what happened today… or at least I spotted the bug today:

I was booking a flight and had to enter the expiration date of my passport as well as other details. Surprised I saw that the date fields (no other fields as far as I can tell) showed up in sequence for issue and expiry a multitude of times. I saw at least 4 issuance and 4 expiry dates, all separated by 1 day!! None of them though was the real one that I definitely had entered and seen in the entry before! For example, the passport was issued on 14-Feb-13 and expires on 13-Feb-23. The issue dates showed 13-Feb-13, 12-Feb-13, 11-Feb-13 and so forth. The expiry dates showed 12-Feb-23, 11-Feb-23 and so forth. The bug only seems to affect the day entry and reduces it by one day each time. I then checked my Identity card and a social security card… both of them were affected too!!! A screenshot is attached!!

This is a serious issue… please look into it. I do really on 1Password a lot, as do many other people, and I hope you can fix this bug quickly. The two screenshots for my identity card and social security card are attached.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

Please see if this thread helps (notably if you've been changing time zones).

(Edit: by "changing time zones" I mean moving between them.)

Stephen

This discussion has been closed.