Ver 4.0.2b1 Folder View Issue

Bill_W
Bill_W
Community Member

When I finish with 1PW I leave it in the Folder View. When I come back to the app after a period of time (hours), via the quick unlock, the app sync completes (it tells me so) but the folders are not displayed. If I select another view and return to folders view they are correctly displayed.

I am using a Galaxy S3.

Regards,

Bill

Comments

• Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I have attempted to reproduce this issue on my devices with no success. On the off chance that this is somehow specific to certain settings, could you tell me what your "Lock on Exit" and "Automatically lock" settings are? Any other details that you think might be relevant would also be appreciated.

• Bill_W
    Bill_W
    Community Member

Just opened the app and the folders view is blank. It shows the 'Use folders to organise your items' message. Lock on exit is on, auto lock is set to 2 minutes.

As I return to the folder view, after checking the settings, the view acts as expected. I use a 6 digit pin. I have 7 folders that are named 1. Folder 1, 2. Folder 2 etc.

Hope this helps.

• I appreciate the extra details. Unfortunately, I'm still not able to reproduce the issue on my end. I will keep trying... perhaps I'm just not leaving the device idle long enough?

• Bill_W
    Bill_W
    Community Member

G'day,

I have been switching between the beta and Play store versions (uninstalling and re-installing each time). I still see this issue on the beta. The correct view can be restored by sliding the screen left, where you can see the Favourites / Categories / Folders view and releasing which refreshes the view.

The beta doesn't have the double pin entry issue, which I still see on the Play store version. I don't see the double entry every time, only when I haven't accessed 1PW for a long period (overnight or longer).

I have been switching between 4.1b2 and 4.0.2.

regards

• Hi Bill,

Thank you for letting us know that the double PIN lock issue has been resolved for you in the beta. We just released our 4.1 update to 1Password 4 on Google Play this morning and that fix is included in this version. Could I get you to give it a try to see if the folder visibility issue still persists?

Cheers,
    Michael

This discussion has been closed.