No sync source was found

Options

Comments

• jimclawson
    jimclawson
    Community Member
    Options

Mine has worked fine for years, but not recently. Now my mobile devices say "1Password will no longer sync because no sync source was found for profile". On my MacBook Pro, I get the following message when I attempt to sync under preferences: "Password Sync, Problem detected, Update preferences".

I want to try your reset dropbox sync recommendation, but there is no "Change Syncing" after clicking "sync". The is also no "Sync Service" on my mobile devices.

Needless to say, I'm a little frustrated. Please advise...

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jimclawson‌

As this is a different issue from the one being discussed in the thread you posted in, I've split your comment into its own thread.

Please send us a diagnostic report from each device to support+forum@ agilebits .com You can find instructions on doing so here: http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email(s), along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Reports in our inbox.

Once we see the reports we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.