NC Quickpass

Options
myrhillion
myrhillion
Community Member

Hello,

I just wanted to mention that the account information saved when processing a login for https://www.myncquickpass.com , saves the "security code" requirement as the login, which isn't correct. Can you guys take a look at making sure the accounts could work with this site? Right now I just have a secure note I'm using to copy info over.

Thanks much!

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Have you tried re-creating and saving the login manually? That often resolves problems like the one you have.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @myrhillion‌

Please try following the steps @Stephen_C posted to save a new Login, with a few modifications:

• Be sure you fill in all the fields that you wish 1Password to fill ... but leave the 'Security Message' blank.
    • Then, once your entry has been saved, open your new entry in 1Password and select 'Edit'. Scroll to the bottom of the entry and change the 'Submit' option to 'Never'. If you have auto-submit enabled, this will ensure that 1Password does not submit the entry after filling, so that you can manually enter the Security Message.

This should get you all sorted out, but we're here if you have any further questions or concerns! :)

This discussion has been closed.