Add To Chrome web UI button not working for me [resolved with direct Chrome Web Store installation]

Options
Kengel
Kengel
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

This could be something on my system, (I've tried extensions off) but in Safari, when I click the Add To Chrome button on the website - it does nothing. I can see it move ever so slightly, but nothing happens.

I also tried it in Opera, Firefox and Chrome and it just still does nothing..

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Kengel‌

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting the 1Password extension installed in Chrome. What happens if you open the extension download page and download the extension directly in Chrome?

• Kengel
    Kengel
    Community Member
    Options

The link you provided, leads to a page that sends you to this page/link (for Chome) - https://agilebits.com/browsers/download/chrome?beta=false
    Which is the very link I am describing - it doesn't work.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Kengel,

Are you able to download the extension directly via the Chrome Web Store?

• Kengel
    Kengel
    Community Member
    Options

Using the Chrome Web Store link you gave, from within the Chrome browser - worked! Thanks. ( Safari is my main browser, but I'll sometimes have other browsers going so it's convenient to have 1P available if needed in those.)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Kengel,

I'm so glad to hear that you got the extension installed, although I'm sorry that it was a bit of a process. We're happy to help if you have any further questions or concerns! :)

This discussion has been closed.