How to make "rich icon" size smaller?

Options
emmsy
emmsy
Community Member

With 400+ logins, and these massively sized "rich icons", I have to scroll and scroll and scroll...
In v3, I could make the icons smaller, and keep them listed on the left, by choosing View > Layout > Widescreen.
Is there any way to make the icons smaller in v4, while still keeping the left layout?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Um...

massively sized "rich icons"

What size monitor and display are you using? On a 15" MB Pro with retina display I don't have "massively sized" rich icons. :)

Stephen

• emmsy
    emmsy
    Community Member
    Options

27" iMac.

In v3, by choosing View > Layout > Widescreen, each login icon + 1 line of text text was pretty much the same size (small) as the icons + text in the navigation column (Vault, Folders, Tags). So there was no need to scroll so much. You could scan more of your logins without having to scroll.

Now, in v4, each login has 2 lines of text + a big icon. This takes up twice as much space. And there is no way to revert back to small icon + 1 line of text.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

In version 4.4.1, if I select View --> Item List Layout --> Top, I see a display that sounds like what you are seeking. Or have I misunderstood?

• emmsy
    emmsy
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

Thanks hawkmoth, that does make the icons smaller, but the logins list is no longer on the left. In v3, you could have small icons, and on the left, by choosing View > Layout > Widescreen.

In v4, choosing View > Item List Layout > Top, you lose a lot of screen space for your logins list, which means you still have to do lots and lots of scrolling.

And, in v4, choosing View > Item List Layout > Top, there are lots of extra columns (which I cannot see how to hide), which clutters up the screen.

Would love to have small icons and left layout with v4.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @emmsy,

Thanks so much for the feedback here. I'll pass your thoughts along to our developers. :)

This discussion has been closed.