1Password on Mastodon

Error browsing Dropbox

kode54kode54
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Android

I had just opened up the beta of the 4.0 client, which then updated itself with a direct download package, which then told me that its trial period had expired. I then went to the Google Play store and downloaded the latest version, which is giving me this error after entering my master password, which it asks for when I go to synchronize with Dropbox.

There was an error browsing Dropbox (ERROR:DropboxUnlinkedException (null) (INTERNAL) [com.dropbox.client2.DropboxAPI.assertAuthenticated((DropboxAPI.java:2344), com.dropbox.client2.DropboxAPI.metadata((DropboxAPI.java:1626), com.agilebits.onepassword.sync.FileBrowserTask.doInBackground((FileBrowserTask.java:59), com.agilebits.onepassword.sync.FileBrowserTask.doInBackground((FileBrowserTask.java:1)]). Please try again.

Just in case, I also tried revoking the permissions for the two old apps from dropbox.com, but that didn't seem to have any effect.

Comments

• mverdemverde

Team Member

It sounds like you might have had an old version of the 4.0 beta (as 4.0.0b19 shouldn't be expired yet). Could you tell me which versions of 1Password 4 you currently have installed on your device? Hopefully we can get this resolved for you quickly so that you can get back to using 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.