1Password not showing in Purchases on Mac App Store

Options
Seanuss_za
Seanuss_za
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

hi all, i have been using 1 password for over a year and been doing the updates.
now moved over onto new ssd drive on my mac and when looking for 1 password in purchased items in mac store its not showing there?
i have the export all items file from my 1 password on the previous drive ready for import but can't until i have downloaded another copy of my purchase.

help pls

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Seanuss_za‌,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. I moved your posted into the Mac category.

I know it may seem obvious, but I just want to make sure you purchased 1Password on the Mac App Store. If not, it won't show up as a past purchase there. I've seen a case or two where someone was expecting 1Password to show up there even though they only purchased a license from our own online store and not the Mac App Store which is completely separate and run by Apple. I've even seen one case where someone was using the free trial of 1Password and hadn't actually purchased a license at all.

If you have not purchased 1Password on the Mac App Store it won't show up there. So that would explain it if that was the case.

If you have purchased 1Password on the Mac App Store, could you email us your receipt? While the Mac App Store is run by Apple, and we have no control over, we can better assist you if we can confirm that you did indeed purchase 1Password on the Mac App Store. You can email a copy of the receipt to: support@ agilebits .com

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.