Version of 1P for iOS 5.1.1?

Options
goldfinch
goldfinch
Community Member

(Sorry, couldn’t find a better forum for this question.) I want to install 1P on my husband's original iPad, but the latest iOS it can run is 5.1.1.

Also, what is the best way for him to sync with his other 2 computers which already are running 1P? I think the Cloud will be confusing to him.

Comments

• Jasper
    edited July 2014
    Options

Hi @goldfinch,

If you previously purchased 1Password 3 for iOS when it was available for sale prior to the launch of 1Password 4 for iOS, then you can download it as a past purchase as described here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519

If you have not previously purchased 1Password 3, unfortunately it is no longer for sale.

What you can do is use 1PasswordAnywhere in Mobile Safari on the iPad. That will let you access your data in 1Password, but it is a bit slow on the 1st generation iPad and could take up to a minute after you enter your master password.

• goldfinch
    goldfinch
    Community Member
    Options

I avoid the App Store when possible, probably I bought it direct. Can I send you my registration key?

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @goldfinch,

1Password for iOS is only available on the App Store (that's the only way for us to sell iOS apps).

• goldfinch
    goldfinch
    Community Member
    Options

Oh, sorry, I meant I had bought 1P for the laptop. A bit of confusion. Okay, we will try the 1PasswordAnywhere in Mobile Safari . Will it fill in a password or can you just look up the password?

• Jasper
    edited July 2014
    Options

Hi @goldfinch,

Sorry for the confusion! I've edited my post above to clarify that I was referring to 1Password for iOS.

1PasswordAnywhere will give you read-only access to your data. You can read more about it here: http://help.agilebits.com/1Password3/1passwordanywhere.html

Please let us know if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.