Lost ALL DATA!!!

Options
nowherean
nowherean
Community Member

I was using DropBox to store the password files there. Finally bought version 4 and installed. Tried to sync with Dropbox to get all my passwords back to 1Password, but the software can't find any 1Password files on my DB. Looks like I lost it all.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @nowherean‌

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble here. The quickest way to get this sorted out is to take a closer look at your system. We might be able to find your data hiding somewhere that 1Password didn't detect, or at the very least some backups from the previous version. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

(Please be sure to select the tab that corresponds to the version of 1Password you have installed currently)

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.