Forum Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::Reset()

Options
littlebobbytables
littlebobbytables
1Password Alumni
edited July 2014 in Lounge

Now this only started after the 10.9.4 update which included Safari 7.0.5 but since then, the back button tends to end up throwing an error but just in the 1Password 4 for Mac forum.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::Reset() in /var/www/frontend/applications/vanilla/models/class.categorymodel.php on line 117

Now it's been limited testing but it routinely does this in that particular forum for me and not 1Password 4 for iOS for example. I have no idea if it's a Safari thing or what but I thought I'd bring it to somebody's attention just for sake of my curiosity :-)

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That is a server-side error, so it shouldn't have anything to do with Safari or OS X. That said, I haven't seen it myself.

1. What happens if you clear your cache?

• On Safari's Advanced preference pane enable "Show Develop menu in menu bar".
      • Then select Develop > Empty Caches from the menu bar.
    2. Do you see it in other browsers?

I'll check with the rest of the team to see if someone else knows something I don't know. :)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Looks like I was getting a cached server side error? I suppose I should have thought of clearing the cache but that's weird. Anyway, where it seemed to exhibit it fairly reliably I've tried a few times and it isn't now. I'd say you can close this :-) Cheers!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Phew! You almost made me do more work. :D

Thanks for following up, @littlebobbytables‌. Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.