Not able to set master password in 1password 4 [moved to email]

Options
Jeffry Fernandez
Jeffry Fernandez
Community Member
edited July 2014 in Mac

I am migrating from 1pass 3 to 4, just upgraded, when I try to set the Master password I find this message of a secondary vault active, and don't know of any sec vault, whats wrong?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2014
    Options

Hi Jeffry,

Please take a peek at your 1Password menu under the 'Switch to Vault' item. Do you see more than one option there?

If so, it looks like somehow we've got multiple vaults going on. We'll need to take a closer look at your system here to determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:
    http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html#mac4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Jeffry Fernandez
    Jeffry Fernandez
    Community Member
    edited July 2014
    Options

I have running Version 3.8.22 (build 32010 besides the new version 4, in few minutes I will send you the report.

There is no any vault in the menu

• Jeffry Fernandez
    Jeffry Fernandez
    Community Member
    Options

OK, it have been send!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Jeffry,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some details. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

internal reference number: MEN-22371-333

This discussion has been closed.