1Password Watchtower

Options
JodiSte01
JodiSte01
Community Member
edited July 2014 in Mac

I think the Watchtower is a brilliant Idea and there is a lot to say about this. I have over 200 Passwords, there is no way I can keep up-to-date with each site. So thanks for this great feature.
The one thing I am missing is the option to filter by vulnerable sites. At this stage I have to go through all my entries to find the ones that need changing.
The other thing would be a statics report showing how often a site is marked as vulnerable or how long it took to be fixed.
That might make me close accounts on these sites if they are not important enough or might make me remove some of the data of mine stored on these site.
Thanks again
John

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @JodiSte01‌,

The one thing I am missing is the option to filter by vulnerable sites.

All Logins that are in the Security Audit > Watchtower on the sidebar are vulnerable, that is where you can find all of them at once. We wouldn't show anything that's not vulnerable in there.

The other thing would be a statics report showing how often a site is marked as vulnerable or how long it took to be fixed.

If you click on on the red banner, it'll take you to our Watchtower site that'll explain more details as much as we can grab them. We generally don't keep track of how many times the site was breached but we'll keep that in mind as we continue to work on Watchtower.

One thing you might find useful is the frequency sorting on the Watchtower list.

If you click on the header of the list, you'd be able to sort it however you want. By choosing frequency, you'll see the sites you visit the most on top and those are the ones you'd want to change right away.

This discussion has been closed.