Google Play on Kindle Fire HDx

Options
gorham
gorham
Community Member

This will show you how badly I wanted 1Password on my Kindle. It totally went against my instincts to agree to all those permissions in the Google APK installers. Does anyone know from experience how those permissions impact Kindle in use?

Anyway, since I did that, my 1pw-android is working fine. The only issue is frequent pop-ups proclaiming that one or another of the google play applications has stopped. I just click OK and continue on. It doesn't seem to have any effect on what I do. I have no intention to installing any other Google Play apps. So am I okay just clicking through and ignoring those messages or are they a ticking time bomb?

Thanks for any help.

-G.

Comments

• saad
    Options

Thanks so much for your support of 1Password. Our team will definitely look into native support for Kindle devices and the Amazon App Store. I don't have much information about the permissions the Google Play Apps use, but I do hope someone here can answer your questions.

• jc5810
    jc5810
    Community Member
    Options

I second the request to have it on Kindle Fire. The beta versions worked fine.

• saad
    Options

Thanks @jc5810‌! I'll add your vote for this request.

This discussion has been closed.