Screen size question

gorham
gorham
Community Member

Hi all. I know the recommended screen size for 1PwAndroid is 4.3 inches. Does anyone know how it would look on a smaller screen, say one that's 3.5"? My soon to be ZTE Valet is LCD (color TFT/TFD), resolution: 320 x 480 pixels, 3.5" diagonal, 262,144 colors(18-bit). Does anyone have any experience using 1pw on a phone?

Thanks much for information shared.

-G.

Comments

• gorham
    gorham
    Community Member

Following up. In a lot of ways, this screen is okay. I can certainly read data although the page size is occasionally outside my margins. Not a big deal. What is a big deal is entering my very long password. The "typewriter" keys are of course very small and maybe not the most responsive in the world. I can deal with that too; what does one expect from a $50 phone?

Anyway, I do have a couple of questions but I'll start individual discussions for each of them.

I just thought if anyone came along and searched specifically for screen size, this might help.

-G.

• Hi @gorham,

As you've noticed, we only support screens that are 4.3 inches or larger. With that said, thanks for sharing your experience here! Hopefully it will help someone else if they're wondering about it. :)

This discussion has been closed.