contents.js and Dropbox syncing over and over [moved to email]

Options
dombett
dombett
Community Member
edited July 2014 in Mac

I've seen other posts about this in the forum but the threads almost always end in a request to email a diagnostic with no followup in the thread, so I guess I have to do the same. The problem is that I'm syncing my vault through Dropbox and every second I'm getting a notification from Dropbox that contents.js has been updated to the latest version. Occasionally a conflicted copy ends up in the folder because I have 1Password running on another Mac as well.

I'm running the latest version of 1P and OS X Mavericks.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dombett,

In order to get this sorted out, I'll need to know a little bit more about your 1Password ecosystem: Could you please tell me what are the version numbers of 1Password and your operating system for all computers and devices running 1Password?

• dombett
    dombett
    Community Member
    Options

There are three Macs running OS X 10.9.4 and one Mac running 10.7.5. There is also an iPad and an iPhone running 7.1.2. The three Macs running Mavericks have 1Password v. 4.4.1 and the one on 10.7.5 has 3.9.6. The iOS versions are up to date.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @dombett,

So we can look into it further, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from one of your Macs running Mavericks that is having the issue, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• dombett
    dombett
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I've sent it.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for your email with the report, @dombett. Someone from our team will review it and get back with you as soon as possible to help resolve this problem. Since we'll keep the discussion going through email I'll close this topic so we're not getting tangled up between here and there. :)

internal reference number: CTW-23846-497

This discussion has been closed.