Auto-Fill Issue with Statefarm.com [resolved; manually saved new Login item]

Options
gch289
gch289
Community Member
edited December 2014 in Mac

I can't seem to login to statefarm.com using auto-fill. I get an invalid userID/Password error every time. However, if I copy/paste the password from 1Password mini into the website, I can log in with no issues. Has anyone else experienced something similar with this particular website? Thanks!!

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2014
    Options

Hi @gch289,

Have you tried saving a new Login manually for the Start Farm site to replace your non-working item? The article mentions:

Saving a new Login like this can be useful for Logins that are either problematic to begin with or were once working but have since stopped. It allows 1Password to refresh everything it “knows” about the page. Login pages can change as websites are updated, and this can be a very helpful tip in those cases.

If that doesn't help please let us know which web browser, and version numbers of the 1Password application and browser extension, that you're using.

I just checked my recently created Login item for State Farm and it's still working fine (with or without auto-submit enabled) so I'm sure we'll be able to get one that works for you, too. :)

• gch289
    gch289
    Community Member
    Options

Ok - well 4 months later I finally found time to get back to this. :smile:

The solution above worked like a charm. Thanks for making/supporting this great product!! :+1:

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @gch289‌,

Thank for taking the time to get back to us and to let us know that you've sorted it all out! :+1:

On behalf of @sjk‌, Thank you!

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can do to help.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.