WiFi log in page

Options
NK77
NK77
Community Member

Hello Guys

I can not get 1PW to assist with filling in the log in page for WiFi or capture any such data with 1PW.
Any help would be appreciated.

Niels

Comments

• Hi @NK77,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. What happens when you try copying and pasting your login information? Is that site not allowing you to paste?

Thanks in advance for the additional info!

• NK77
    NK77
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Jasper

Cut and paste is allowed but is a nuisances ! Not a lot time saved, you might as well type it !
    I also note when I saved the Agile log in originally it saved the whole registration and defaults back to the rego page instead of " logging you in" There is also no " key appearing on Safari browser. Is that meant to be like that?

Regards

NK77

• Hi NK77,

I also note when I saved the Agile log in originally it saved the whole registration and defaults back to the rego page instead of " logging you in

You can change the website field of an item to the login page so go and fill on Mac or PC will work better for you. For example, edit a login and change example.com/register.html to example.com/login.html.

There is also no " key appearing on Safari browser. Is that meant to be like that?

Just to clarify, are you referring to iOS or Mac?

• NK77
    NK77
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Jasper
    Thank you for your reply and answer to the rego page !

I should have written browser for IOS instead of "Safari"
    I am indeed referring to IOS

NK77

• Hi NK77,

Unfortunately, there are some rules about how iOS apps can interact with each other. Essentially, 1Password cannot currently do anything in Safari. This means that we are unable to add a handy little browser extension the same way we can in the desktop version.

We do have a solution for you though: there is a browser built right into 1Password, and it works very much like Safari. Just tap on the globe icon in 1Password's bottom menu bar to view the browser.

Also, the good news is that iOS 8 (coming in the fall) has added support for Extensions, so things might be more convenient for you soon. :)

• NK77
    NK77
    Community Member
    Options

Hello JasperP
    Thank you fo the reply, I learned a whole lot of new things about 1PW for IOS
    Can't wait for IOS, hope it comes soon enough.
    Regards,

NK77

• You're welcome! :)

This discussion has been closed.