Will there be another sale?

Options
krol77
krol77
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Lounge

First of all, thank you for the great app you did!
Right now I'm using a trial version and really want to buy it, but $50 is quite expensive you know :) I know that you already had 50% sales, so I am looking forward for the next sale, and hope it will be soon.

P.S. I understand that you can't say me (even if you would like to :) the date of next sale, but can you just say if it will be or it won't in future?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @krol77‌! Thank you for your kind words. :)

As you mentioned, we don’t normally pre-announce future sales, but there will be another sale. We always announce them on our blog, Twitter, and Facebook.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

• revenkyte
    revenkyte
    Community Member
    Options

I was about to ask this question as well.

'Back to school' sales tend to happen around this time, and (following precedent) it has happened before during this time period.

I'm quite interested in purchasing 1Password for several family members (prefer it to be on the Mac App Store, to make things convenient) so it would be brilliant to purchase them during sale time.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for your feedback on this, @revenkyte‌. Please do keep an eye on our blog, Twitter, and Facebook for future sale announcements. :D

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

I notice that a sale on the iOS application began today.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2014
    Options

You're too quick! I suspect you will see posts on Twitter and Facebook soon. :)

This discussion has been closed.