old 1Password ~/Library/Application Support/1Password on Mac [moved to email]

Options
ozarkcanoer
ozarkcanoer
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Mac

Doing some cleanup today in ~/Library/Application Support/. I find folders: 1Passwd, 1Password and 1Password 4. I'd like to know if I can delete 1Paswd and 1Password? I looked in the 1Password/Backups and see that there are backup files from last month and as recently as yesterday. Don't understand why there are recent backups shown. Been using 1Password 4 for quite a while.

In 1Password 4/Backups there are backups as far back as April 21, 2014 and as recently as in July and yesterday.

Running Mac OS X 10.9.4 and using Safari, Firefox and Chrome with the extensions for 1Password.

Any instructions on what I can and should not delete?

thanks,
Larry

Comments

• Jasper
    edited September 2014
    Options

Hi @ozarkcanoer,

Could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

That will be the easiest way for us to help you out with some specific instructions.

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• ozarkcanoer
    ozarkcanoer
    Community Member
    edited August 2014
    Options

JasperP, I've emailed the diagnostics report along with a link to this discussion and my username. My ticket is GID-31435-674 .

larry

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Larry ( @ozarkcanoer ),

We've got your email with the Diagnostics Reports; thanks for sending that in! Our support team will be following up with you directly in email with specific instructions to help you (like @JasperP mentioned) so we'll continue the discussion there and I'll close this topic. :)

This discussion has been closed.