Code Signing issue in Mozilla Firefox 31 [moved to email]

Options
Adam van Dongen
Adam van Dongen
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Mac

I'm getting a Code Signing issue on Firefox 31 on Mac OS X Maverick.
I don't know exactly when this started, but I know for sure it worked fine in Firefox 30.

I've tried all the items described in the FAQ, and I'm not running a firewall nor Sophos antivirus.
Any idea what it could be? Will send you a diagnostics dump as well.

When I run codesign command it returns a valid response:

~ adam$ codesign -vvv /Applications/Firefox.app/
/Applications/Firefox.app/: valid on disk
/Applications/Firefox.app/: satisfies its Designated Requirement

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Forgive one or two questions. I'm running FF 31 with 1P4 4.4.2.BETA-3 on OS X 10.9.4, with FF 1P4 extension version number 4.2.4, with no problems, so:

1. What version of 1P4 are you running?
    2. What is your exact OS X version?
    3. What is your FF 1P4 extension version number?
    4. What are the exact symptoms you see which show the problem?

Stephen

• Adam van Dongen
    Adam van Dongen
    Community Member
    edited August 2014
    Options

Hi Stephen,

1) 1Password version: Version 4.4.1 (441006)

2) OS X version: 10.9.4

3) FF extension version: 4.2.4

4) If I try to get 1Password to input the stored username and password, I'm getting a popup with a text like this:

I have tried to re-install the 1Password extension, but that doesn't work.

Form completion works fine in Chrome and Safari on my Mac.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

When you say you've tried everything in the FAQ I assume you're referring to the knowledge base article 1Password fails to fill data. If that's the case, I'm afraid I'm baffled because almost all problems like this seem to involve use of Sophos, which you're not using.

I suspect AgileBits will need a diagnostics report from you—but it's probably better to wait until it's requested so that AgileBits can link it to this thread.

Sorry not to be more helpful.

Stephen

• Adam van Dongen
    Adam van Dongen
    Community Member
    Options

When you say you've tried everything in the FAQ I assume you're referring to the knowledge base article 1Password fails to fill data. If that's the case,
    I'm afraid I'm baffled because almost all problems like this seem to involve use of Sophos, which you're not using.

Jup, tried everything form that list indeed

I suspect AgileBits will need a diagnostics report from you—but it's probably better to wait until it's requested so that AgileBits can link it to this thread.

Have already sent them a diagnostics report with a link to this topic, hoping they can get something from it :)

Sorry not to be more helpful.

No worries, all help is welcome :)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Adam,

Thanks for sending that Report in! I took a quick look in our system, but I was unable to find an email from the address you attached to your forum account. If you could send me a private message with the address that you used to send in the Report, I'd be happy to track it down and ensure that it gets answered quickly. :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Adam,

We've found your email and Chris has already responded to it. We'll keep the discussion going there so I'll close this topic now. :)

ref: NNY-58694-495

This discussion has been closed.