How do I UN-install "1Password" ?

Options
Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson
Community Member

Just bought and installed....now nothing will open....not even the "1Password" website....working on my iPad.

HELP Please

Comments

• Robert Anderson
    Robert Anderson
    Community Member
    Options

How do I un-install "1Password" from my iMac?

The "Uninstall Application" i s"Not allopwed on the iMac since it is from an UN-identified developer.

HELP my mac will not open anything!F!

• Robert Anderson
    Robert Anderson
    Community Member
    Options

...my computer is dead....it will not open any page starting with this install 20 minutes ago.

For God's sake...I am wheel chair bound...this computer IS my life...HELP

• Robert Anderson
    Robert Anderson
    Community Member
    Options

How do I get this thing out of my computer?

• Robert Anderson
    Robert Anderson
    Community Member
    Options

Com'on somebody must know

• MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited August 2014
    Options

Robert, if your trouble is being caused by the 1Password application, please follow the instructions in this thread to remove the application and 1Password mini.

Because you're reporting issues that seem to be browser related you may need to remove the 1Password browser extension as well. If you can tell us which browser you are using, explicit instructions to do that can be provided. Also tell us if the browser can load any web site at all (even if it "fails"). If the browser is beach balling (or crashing) and you cannot do absolutely anything that's an important detail to help with the extension removal steps!

No one wants you to be stuck without a functional browser so with a little more specifics from you we collectively should be able to help. Until you get the assistance you need you may want to try using an alternative browser for your web browsing. Everyone should have at least one alternative browser… for just these kinds of situations.

• MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    Options

I've responded to your original thread. To keep things simple, please use that thread for further conversation on this situation.

This discussion has been closed.