Won't fill on Firefox [moved to email; suggested reinstalling Firefox to fix invalid code signature]

Options
tabrown
tabrown
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Mac

Been using 1Password on my IMac for years. Just got a new one, uploaded everything via Time Machine and now 1Password gives me an error of Can't Fill. I checked the Knowledge base and don't have antivirus software installed. Also checked about:config and it's ok. Have version 4.2 extension installed. What do you suggest at next steps?

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tabrown,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with 1Password filling on your new Mac. So we can investigate further, please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, to support@agilebits.com. A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. After we've analyzed it we'll be able to better suggest a specific solution for you to resolve this problem Thanks in advance!

• tabrown
    tabrown
    Community Member
    Options

Report has been sent. Thanks.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We've received your email with the Diagnostics Reports; thanks for sending that in! Our support team will review it and follow up with suggestions for fixing your problem with 1Password filling in Firefox. We'll keep the discussion going directly through email so I'll close this topic now.

ref: ZCL-19934-873

This discussion has been closed.