No display for ipad

Options
clairelevy
clairelevy
Community Member

I have installed -- and reinstalled -- 1password for my ipad. The first time I clicked on mac on the agilebits page so i uninstalled it (had to do it by x-ing the icon; your uninstall program was put into evernotes and didn't work). Then I clicked on ipad on the agilebits page and installed that.

But it's the same thing / problem. I get no displays like the ones shown online. All I get are 5 one-character icons on various parts of the page.. When I click on the gear in lower left corner I do get a menu 'Settings' but that is it.

Where am I going wrong?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

I have moved your post to the 1Password for iOS forum as it relates to 1P for iOS and you'll get more help here.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @clairelevy‌

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting 1Password 4 for iOS set up. I'm not quite sure I know where your problem is coming in though. Let's see if we can track this down by getting a bit more information here:

• What are the version numbers of 1Password and your operating system for all computers and devices running 1Password?
    • If you are only using 1Password on your iPad, when you first opened it, did you set up a new Master Password?
    • Could you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing? There are instructions on how to take a screenshot here: http://take-a-screenshot.org/. You can save the image to a service like Dropbox and include a link in your reply.

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get you sorted out! :)

This discussion has been closed.