Not Saving All Form Details [Resolved: Manually save new Login]

Options
jleoz
jleoz
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Mac

Hello,
I have been trying to use the "Load and Go" service online, but it requires entering three fields to login. 1Password only seems to enter the password or the access code.

Thanks,
Jleoz.

LINK (https://loadandgo.auspost.com.au/web/australia-post/login)

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Sometimes if you re-create and save the login manually it can solve that sort of problem. The linked page includes the following:

Saving a new Login like this can be useful for Logins that are either problematic to begin with or were once working but have since stopped. It allows 1Password to refresh everything it “knows” about the page. Login pages can change as websites are updated, and this can be a very helpful tip in those cases.

That is why it might be helpful to you.

Stephen

• jleoz
    jleoz
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for that.
    I have tried that, and all it does is replace my password with the Access code.

• jleoz
    jleoz
    Community Member
    Options

Found the issue. I had to replace the key to be the bottom entry.
    Thanks for your help!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jleoz,

I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get your Login working properly! Thanks so much for posting your fix steps here as well. Since this issue is nicely sorted out now, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.