Where icon files are stored?

Options
Jakub Jas
Jakub Jas
Community Member

Hello,

I'm new to 1Password, just bought it today, and so far I love it but there's one thing that is getting on my nerves - icons.
Since recent changes in YouTube, you don't log in through their website but a Google domain, that's why the YT icon won't download unless I specify YouTube.com as the url for my account's login page - but then, again, I am not able to use the details to log in through Google domain. The question is - how can I copy icon from one element to another? I've tried to find icon files but with no luck - could you help me in this? : )

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

If you edit the icon in the login item (by clicking on it) can you cut it and paste it into the login item you want? Just and idea, not sure if it works..!

Stephen

• Jakub Jas
    Jakub Jas
    Community Member
    Options

It indeed works :D

Thank you for help, I've tried doing copy->paste from 1Password to graphic editor but this didn't work, so I didn't think of trying what you've just suggested.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

So pleased it worked for you!

Stephen

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

You can customize any icon by dragging and dropping the icon of choice onto the icon window when your record is in edit mode.

This discussion has been closed.