Login Q&A

Options
thewookie
thewookie
Community Member

Verizon Wireless asks you a question during the login process, is there anyway to manage this process? Thanks

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @thewookie,

It looks to me like this is a multi-page log in set-up, which means that I can't test the pages past the 'enter your phone number' screen, as I am not a Verizon customer. Could you describe a bit more about the log in process so I can get a better idea of what you're seeing: Is the question the same each time?

Currently, it is easier to save Logins that are a bit unique in nature using the desktop app. Do you have 1Password 4 for Mac or 1Password 4 for Windows, by chance? If so, please try this:

• Edit the login that you currently have for this website by appending an "Old" to the title - just so you can tell them apart.
    • Visit the site and fill in the fields you want filled. Do NOT click the login button.
    • Click the 1Password extension, and unlock it if necessary.
    • Click the gear icon (or vault icon if multiple vaults are enabled) in the upper right corner.
    • Select Save new login.
    • Give the entry a unique and identifiable title.
    • Click Save.
    • Revisit the site and see if 1Password fills in the site correctly.

For sites that have multiple pages, please have a read through: Creating a multi-page Login item in our user guide.

This discussion has been closed.