Cannot change password with password generator within Rewards Programs categories

Options
Johnnyay
Johnnyay
Community Member

Having problem with changing my existing passwords within Rewards Programs categories by using the password generator (clicking the key). When sliding the key generator, will start changing the 'company name' instead without changing the PIN. Once saved, some of my existing fields are deleted while the company name is changed to the password generator results, but not the intended PIN. This happens consistently with both my iPhone 5 and iPad Air, both with newest ver 7.1.2. I don't have the 1password Win version. This is an obvious bug, is there a work around until a fix?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Johnnyay,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this bug. This is a known issue that our developers are working to fix. For now, you might want to generate any passwords you need directly in the Passwords category and then copy/paste it into the appropriate entry.

We know this is an annoying bug, and we'll do our best to get it fixed as soon as possible!

ref: OPI-1108

• Johnnyay
    Johnnyay
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the prompt reply. One additional question, will 1password 4 be able to support iOS 8? Or will it be released as another build?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Johnnyay,

We've recently announced that the 1Password update for iOS 8 will be free for all existing 1Password 4 for iOS users. Our developers are working on polishing up some awesome new features for the iOS 8 update. Have you seen our blog post?

Introducing the 1Password App Extension for iOS 8 apps

• Johnnyay
    Johnnyay
    Community Member
    Options

New autologin feature looks great. Can't wait to try it out when the iOS 8 arrives. Thanks.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Johnnyay‌

Thanks! I'm glad you like the new extension - I can't wait til it is released either. :D

This discussion has been closed.