Can't install auto-submit script on 10.9.4 Mavericks [suggested downloading alternate script]

Options
morrispe
morrispe
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Mac

Hi, I'm a new 1Password user running 4.4.1 from the Mac App Store on OS X 10.9.4 and the Safari 1Password 4.2.4 plugin.

I have downloaded the auto-submit script installer but it will not install for me on Mavericks.

I have set OS X to install apps from Anywhere per the image below.

I control click the installer and I get "Install Autosubmit" is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?
I choose Open and I get this.

btw. I'm also using 1Password on a Macbook Air running the Yosemite public beta and the auto-submit script installed fine on it. I just can't get it to install on Mavericks.

Anyone know how I can correct this issue?

Comments

• Jasper
    edited August 2014
    Options

Hi @morrispe,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. So we can better investigate, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from the Mac having the issue, along with your forum username and a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• morrispe
    morrispe
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks JasperP, I have submitted the diagnostics report via email.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @morrispe,

Your email with the report has been received; thanks for sending that in! We'll review the report and follow up with you in email as soon as possible with suggestions for fixing this problem.

ref: PPU-16255-586

This discussion has been closed.