Shared info across Mac & Windows?

Options
Julio Cesar Feliz
Julio Cesar Feliz
Community Member

I primarily use Macs but have to use Windows at work. I want to buy another license to use 1Password with my work PC but all my data is synced via iCloud. I obviously don't want to have separate info on DropBox as it defeats the purpose of having the ability to sync. I see that iCloud now has an app to be used with Windows that recently came out...Could I buy a Windows version of 1Password now and still have it sync with my info from iCloud or is there a way to do this anyway that I don't know of?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Julio,

Thanks so much for your support of 1Password! Unfortunately, at this time, 1Password 4 for Windows is not capable of syncing via iCloud. We're excited to hear that iCloud might be available for Windows and we will certainly check it out when we have more details from Apple.

For now though, Dropbox is really our most flexible sync option, as it works for Mac, iOS, Windows and Android. It will ensure that all your devices stay synced up.

I'm sorry I don't have a perfect answer for you here, but I hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.