Fresh Install is only bringing in a portion of passwords and data [moved to email]

Options
Marc D'Amour
Marc D'Amour
Community Member
edited September 2014 in Mac

Hello and thanks in advance for reading. I have a Mac Pro machine running the latest version of Mavericks and 1Password 4.4.1. My 1PW keychain lives in DropBox. Yesterday I reinstalled a fresh operating system on my laptop machine, also running Mavericks and 1Password 4.4.1. When setting everything up, I pointed the new machine to the keychain in DropBox. The new instance of 1Password has only about 75% of all the files (records / passwords) as my main desktop machine.

What is causing this? If the master file is being read from DropBox, shouldn't it be updated in real time? Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Marc,

Sorry to hear about 1Password on your laptop system not having all of your data. Were you setting it up for the first time there after the OS reinstallation?

We'd like to take a closer look at how 1Password is currently configured and determine where the missing data is. To do that, please send us a Diagnostics Report from both of your Macs, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, to support+forum@agilebits.com. A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the reports would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey Marc,

Your email with reports from your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro has arrived; thanks for sending that in! We'll review those reports and follow up with you directly through email as soon as we can.

ref: VJJ-67343-489

This discussion has been closed.