Cannot log into 1Password on one iPhone but can on other devices [Resolved]

Options
markstar
markstar
Community Member
edited August 2014 in iOS

My 1Password master password works fine on 6 other devices but on one iPhone it will not work. I even changed the master password temporarily to something easy to type but it would not work on that iPhone. I checked my iCloud settings and 1Password is enabled in the Documents area.

Thanks -- Mark

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @markstar,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password on your iPhone. Are you seeing an error message when you enter your Master Password? We have occasionally seen cases of changes to the Master Password not syncing to all devices. Have you tried both your old and your new Master Password?

Just to confirm: are you having trouble setting up 1Password on this iPhone, or have you previously been using it and the Master Password has stopped working?

• markstar
    markstar
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan,

I set up the iPhone a few days ago with the same master password. The only error I get is "Please Try Again".

I just now deleted the app and download again. Now it works fine!! Problem resolved.

Thanks -- Mark

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Mark ( @markstar‌ )

I'm so glad to hear that reinstalling got things working for you! I do apologize for the trouble though, I can imagine it was slightly annoying. Since this issue is nicely sorted out now, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.