Are the premium features available to purchase?

Options
BandGuy
BandGuy
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Android

Is the premium version available on Android yet? How do I get it?

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hi @BandGuy‌. Thanks for your support of 1Password. The premium features are now available to purchase, just go into Settings > Premium Features. Also, take a look through our guide for additional details about the premium features. Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

• KizzashRules
    KizzashRules
    Community Member
    Options

My 1Password 4 app says "14 days remaining in your free trial".. so what happens then? I lose the "premium" features?

Honestly, not so sure I am sold on the price for the ability to edit on the go. I never really needed to, though I thought I would, on the old app. I am near enough to my computer often enough to just do updates there versus on the fly on the phone app.

• The premium features give you the ability to add items, edit existing items and organize your items into folders. After your trial period has ended, these features will not be available. At this point, 1Password will become a Reader like application where you'll be able to view all of your items but not edit them without the premium features. Let me know if you have any other questions.

• jamestagal
    jamestagal
    Community Member
    edited September 2014
    Options

I just purchased this app for my Android device so upgraded from free to premium features but I was wondering whether I will see a software licensing entry in my app's vault? I have synced the devices app a few times and also my synced desktop app but I don't see it there!!
    Will this purchase be linked to my account so I can see my purchased license?

• Hey @jamestagal‌! Thank you so much for your support of 1Password. The premium features you purchased within 1Password is handled through the Play Store so your license is actually linked to the Google account you purchased it with. We don't create a software license entry in your vault. If you use another device with the same Google account, 1Password will contact the Play Store and detect that you have already purchased these features and unlock them for you without an additional purchase. To verify that the premium features are unlocked, just go into 1Password Settings > Premium Features. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

• jamestagal
    jamestagal
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @saad. Thanks for your response. It would be good though to have all paid licences listed in the main desktop app vault for clarity and transparency.
    Cheers,
    Ben

• J.M
    J.M
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @jamestagal‌. Playstore apps are linked to your Google account, it's just how it works, there's no need for a license number in that case. Very few developpers do "no playstore" versions of their apps with licenses (PowerAMP audio player for example).

• saad
    Options

Thank you for the tip Ben. I'll pass that on to our team. :)

• nathanq
    nathanq
    Community Member
    Options

I have paid for 1Password premium and initially installed the Android app with a different gmail account than the one used to purchase the license. Upon trying to find how to sync and use the Android app premium I found this thread. So, I uninstalled the app and installed using the gmail account I used to purchase. However, the app still doesn't indicate I have the premium version. What are my next steps I can take to sync it up? Thank you!

• saad
    Options

Hey @nathanq‌. Thank you for your support of 1Password. With an active internet connection, I would like you to exit 1Password by tapping on the menu button (3 vertical dots on top) and then select Exit. Once 1Password exits, I would like you to launch 1Password again and then go into Settings > Premium features. Let me know if it still says x days remaining in your trial period.

This discussion has been closed.