Can't restore from iCloud

Ezequiel Villarreal
Ezequiel Villarreal
Community Member

Hello.
I'm trying to sync my iPhone with my iCloud account. After restore my iPhone yesterday, I don't be able to sync it with 1Password.
Here the error:

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Ezequiel Villarreal,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble here! Could you tell me if you've been using the iOS 8 or Yosemite betas? Because Apple has made some big changes to iCloud for the new operating systems, you won't be able to use iCloud in iOS 7 if you have tested the betas and the new iCloud.

• Ezequiel Villarreal
    Ezequiel Villarreal
    Community Member

Hi Mega, thank you for reply.
    I'm using iOS 7 (latest version)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Ezequiel,

Thanks for confirming that! Now, there are a few very basic things that we need to check before we get into the more detailed troubleshooting:

• Please ensure that you are logged in with the same iCloud account on all computers and devices. (If you're like me and have somehow collected several, this could be where things are getting tangled!)
    • Please ensure that 'Documents and Data' is enabled for iCloud on all devices.

If those items check out, let's try resetting sync:

• On your iOS devices, open 1Password 4 for iOS, tap Settings > Sync > Sync Service and tap 'Disable Sync’.

• On the Mac, open 1Password 4 for Mac, and click the 1Password menu, then Preferences. Click Sync, and click Change syncing.

• Check the box to remove the data from iCloud and confirm that you want to disable sync.

• Restart the Mac and iOS devices.

• On the Mac, go back to the Sync preferences, and enable iCloud.

• Wait about 20 minutes to give iCloud time to run the initial sync to all devices.

• Go back into the iOS app and re-enable iCloud sync. It should work this time.

This discussion has been closed.